Popular Services

Please fill out the request form completely for best results. All ID cards are now smart cards that will work in the new 'tap' campus card readers that are on campus buildings and they are also backwards compatible with the existing 'swipe' card readers.

Get help configuring desktop applications such as Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, or other supported applications on PCs and Macs.

Review initial or renewal purchases of software or software maintenance. This includes prebuilt web applications (also known as 'software as a service').

Multifactor authentication adds a second layer of security to your online accounts.

Request assistance in maintaining the content in the campus web.

Get help with problems on supported campus computers, laptops, tablets, and smartphones. Limited support is also provided for personal devices.

Request purchase and setup of supported models of Windows and Macintosh computers, laptops, tablets, and accessories.

Get help with authentication issues or other problems logging in to the Chico State Portal.

Required for the purchase or renewal of any IT related product, regardless of price.

Request graphic design services to communicate with students, parents, and members of the community.

Request a new generic email account.

Request for a firewall exception for an internal campus system.

Request, reinstate, modify or delete access to Common Financial System (CFS), Student Administration (CS) or Human Resources (HR) PeopleSoft systems.

Make your PDF, Doc, PPT, etc. is compliant with the CSU Accessible Technology Initiative (ATI) and federal law (Section 508).

Get a temporary computer or accessory on loan from ITSS.

Request support for an issue with a Ray Morgan Multi-Functional Printer (MFP).

Review initial or renewal purchases of hardware. If the hardware device has bundled software that comes with it, please use the Software ITPR instead.

Submit a project request to the Division of Information Technology (DoIT). A project is a temporary endeavor undertaken to create a unique product, service, or result. Temporary means having a definite beginning and end.

Chico State Enterprises (formerly Research Foundation) Computer or Device Support

Before disposing of or transferring an electronic device, all State and Foundation owned devices must be wiped by IT Support Services.

General help with BMU Facilities.

Add, Remove or Change a Ray Morgan MFP printing account for copier access.

Request the ability to self-elevate administrative privileges for campus workstations as needed for work purposes.

Request additional resources for volunteers, guests, and consultants.

Submit a service request for an ESYS managed server.