Training guides for how to use the updated Student Center.

Categories (3)

For Faculty & Staff

Faculty & staff specific training.

Student Tuition, Fees, and Financial Aid

Information regarding student financial information available in the Student Center.

Enrolling in Courses

Information on managing courses, including add/drop, swapping courses, and waitlisting information.

Articles (11)

How to Accept an Incomplete Agreement

University policy requires Incomplete grades to be made up within one calendar year or it will be changed to ‘IC’ (Incomplete Charged) or the ‘Grade Without Further Work’ from the Agreement. If the agreement is not accepted by the student the grade will revert to an IC rather than the ‘Grade Without Further Work.’

How to Accept or Decline Admission

To Accept Admissions, select “Accept/Decline Admissions” from the Dashboard Menu under the “Admissions”

How to Access an Unofficial Transcript

How to Access an Unofficial Transcript in the Student Center

How to Check My Application Status

Click the link to view the tutorial on how to check your application status!

How to Complete an Authorization to Release

This page will show you how to authorize to release your student information to your Third-Party Designee.

How to Declare or Change My GE Pathway Minor

You will learn the process of choosing a new minor or changing your GE Pathway. This option is only available twice per semester.

How to Make a Request for Enrollment Verification

How to Make a Request for Enrollment Verification in Student Center