Wildcat Card Application and Card Reader/Device Support

Report any problems with Wildcat Card readers or other devices (offline, broken, not working), Wildcat Card transactions, unable to run reports, etc.

Request for new reader or device, new user account, guest cards, nursing badges, police badges, etc.

If you are need to request room/building access please reference Campus Card & Key Access

Housing residents should contact their RA for dorm room access issues.

Request Service


Service ID: 9687
Tue 7/21/15 8:04 AM
Fri 9/22/23 3:33 PM