How to Declare or Change My GE Pathway Minor


Training Description:

You will learn the process of choosing a new minor or changing your GE Pathway. This option is only available twice per semester.

  • Select “Explore Pathway Minor” from the Dashboard Menu under “Academic Progress”

Screenshot of the dashboard menu. The

  • Select the Declare or Change My Pathway Minor link.

Screenshot of pathway minor declaration. The mouse is hovering over the

  • Check the box next to the GE Pathway Minor you wish to declare and click the submit button.

Screenshot of different pathway minors in the portal. The Great Books and Ideas pathway is selected.

  • Done!

Screenshot of the successful transaction page.


For further assistance contact the Office of the Registrar at 530-898-5142 or

100% helpful - 3 reviews


Article ID: 113048
Tue 2/16/21 9:16 AM
Mon 4/8/24 8:56 AM