AS Building Access

Request BMU or WREC card access, key box access, or hard keys for AS employees. All card and key access must be requested by the employee's supervisor or director. Please include the employee's full name and campus ID number with the request. Any special request must be entered into the description field.

This is only for Associated Student employees. For non-AS employees, please refer to Campus Card & Key Access <<>> for assistance.
Request Service


Service ID: 44998
Wed 10/5/22 4:02 PM
Wed 10/5/22 4:04 PM